Being a research training network, the EE-Network (co-)organises several events to facilitate the training of both the PhD Candidates and the Research Fellows of the network. More specifically:
- EE-Seminars involving presentations and coaching sessions of/for PhD Candidates and Research Fellows.
- EE-Insights concerned with the creation of informal interaction between researchers and practitioners.
- EE-Challenges where groups of visiting MSc students work with researchers on real world case studies.
- Co-organisation of scientific events. Different Fellows of the EE-Network are regularly involved in the organisation of scientific events such as:
- IEEE Conference on Business Informatics (CBI) conferences.
- Transformation and Engineering of Enterprises (TEE) workshops.
- The Exploring Modelling Methods for Systems Analysis and Design (EMMSAD) working conferences.
- The Enterprise Engineering Working conferences (EEWC).
- Relevant tracks at ECIS conferences.
- Relevant tracks at MCIS conferences.
- The development of a joint curriculum for EE researchers and associated courses. This stream of activities has not started yet, and is planned to be initiated in the fall of 2015.
- Even though the EE-Network is primarily a research training network, it also provide a springboard for joint research and/or research training proposals at national, bi-lateral and/or European level.